Ikimasho’s strength is its people, and passing on strong candidates is the biggest mistake we could make.
If you do not see your role posted in our job openings, but you find what we’re trying to do meaningful and you think:
- You thrive in environments that provide you with a lot of autonomy and every opportunity to display your competence,
- You are a generalist who is outstanding at a lot of valuable things and an expert in your particular domain,
- You want to work with people who are relentlessly pushing themselves and others forward,
- You debate with passion and vigor, but when it’s time to make a decision, you respect ownership attribution and accept the decision that has been made,
- You welcome candid feedback from anyone on the team and you are equally keen on giving it,
… please send us your material at jobs[a]ikimasho.games.
Tell us you how would like to work with us, we will take a look, answer you and hope it’ll lead to something great! There is lots to do, we promise it won’t be boring.
Our recruitment process
We’ll review your resume, cover letter, portfolio, recommendations, and any other relevant material you have sent us.
You’ll be invited to do a technical test. (Please note we will never use any of your work produced during this test in the final product if you’re not hired.)
You’ll meet the people you’ll be working with directly to discuss the job, and as importantly, how we work together. You’ll also meet a lot of other people on the team.
You’ll be invited to a final interview to wave any flags we might have raised.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.